NEWSLETTER (TME Newsletter) SERVICE PROVISION REGULATIONS
NEWSLETTER (TME Newsletter) SERVICE PROVISION REGULATIONS
- General provisions
- TME Newsletter service contract
- Subscribers’ personal data processing
- TME Newsletter service terms and conditions
- TME Newsletter service resignation
- Complaint proceedings
- Final provisions
1. General provisions
- The publisher of the newsletter under the name of “TME Newsletter” is Transfer Multisort Elektronik sp. z o.o. with the a place of business in Łódź, at Ustronna 41 street, 93-350 Łódź, registered in the District Court for the city of Łódź – Śródmieście in Łódź, the 20th Division of the National Court Register, under the KRS number: 0000165815, the share capital of 3 300 000,00 PLN, Tax Identification Number (NIP): 729-010-89-94, Statistical No. (REGON): 4731171710 (hereinafter referred to as TME).
- The subject of the TME Newsletter service includes distribution of the Internet newsletter containing the information about TME and its subsidiaries’ offer, events and all information related to the TME and its subsidiaries’ business activity, (hereinafter, TME Newsletter). This shall be done via electronic mail, with user’s consent, free of charge, cyclically, but not more often than once a week, to the email address indicated by the Internet service user, pursuant to the principles specified in these Regulations and binding law regulations.
- TME Newsletter’s Subscriber can be every individual person, legal person or organizational unit without the status of legal person (hereinafter the Service User or Subscriber).
2. TME Newsletter service contract
- In order to request TME Newsletter service, service User shall go through the registration process. The registration is executed in the following manner:
- Service User should enter their email address to which the TME Newsletter service will be provided, on the main Website of the Internet service available at the following addresses: www.tme.pl, www.tme.eu, www.tme.cz, www.tme.sk, www.tme.ro, www.tme.hu, tme-germany.de, in the TME Newsletter section ;
- Tick the “add” checkbox;
- Click “OK.”.
- An activation link will be sent to the email address that the TME Bulletin service should be provided to. When it is clicked, the User shall be automatically added to the list of email addresses to which the TME Newsletter will be sent. By clicking the “OK” checkbox the User concludes TME Newsletter service provision agreement.
- Signing in to the TME Newsletter service is also possible by ticking the “Yes, I wish to receive electronic TME Newsletter” in the TME Customer registration form which is filled in during the registration process. Clicking “Send” checkbox – successful completion of the registration process - is equivalent to concluding the TME Newsletter service provision.
- TME’s obligation to provide TME Newsletter service results only from these Regulations and mandatory law regulations.
3. Subscribers’ personal data processing
- Registration of the service User as TME Newsletter’s Subscriber is equivalent to their expression of the consent for personal data processing (email address) by TME as data administrator pursuant to the Act dated August 29, 1997 concerning personal data protection (i.e. Dz. U. – Journal of Laws – dated 2002, No. 101, item 926, as amended) with the assurance that all rights vesting with the service User and resulting from the aforementioned Act, are met.
- Personal data given by TME Newsletter Subscriber (email address) shall not be disclosed to any third parties except for the IT system operator by means of which, TME Newsletter service will be performed, also, such data shall not be used for any purpose different than TME Newsletter service provision.
- Withdrawal of consent for TME’s processing of service User’s personal data is equivalent to resignation from TME’s Newsletter service usage specified herein. Email address removal from the mailing list shall be done according to the manner described in section 5.
- In order to take care about high standard of provided services, TME has developed Privacy Protection Policy which contains information about e.g. terms and conditions of personal data processing by TME.
4. TME Newsletter service terms and conditions
- TME shall direct correspondence connected with newsletter service to TME Newsletter’s Subscriber. The correspondence shall be sent to the email address indicated by Subscriber, to which TME’s Newsletter shall be provided.
- TME Newsletter service usage depends on service User having properly configured electronic mail active account, it also depends on a PC having the Internet connection.
- Each TME Newsletter contains:
- Information about TME as the sender
- Information about how to resign from TME Newsletter service.
- Internet service user who makes a decision to sign in to the list of Subscribers receiving TME Newsletter, expresses their consent to receive marketing materials transferred by electronic means pursuant to the article 8, item 1 of the Act dated July 18, 2002 concerning providing services by means of electronic means (Dz. U. – Journal of Laws No. 144, item 1204 dated 2002) in the form of TME Newsletter.
- A TME Newsletter content is subject to legal protection, Subscribers are not authorised to use TME Newsletter for the purpose other than reading its contents.
5. TME Newsletter service resignation
- Customer may, at any time, resign from TME Newsletter service.
- Termination of TME Newsletter service provision shall be made by:
a) Subscriber’s removal of the email address from the mailing list:
- Subscriber should enter their email address to which the TME Newsletter service is provided on the main Website of the Internet service available at the following addresses: www.tme.pl, www.tme.eu, www.tme.cz, www.tme.sk, www.tme.ro, www.tme.hu, tme-germany.de, in the TME Bulletin section,
- then tick the “Remove” checkbox
- click “OK.”.
- A deleting link will be sent to the email address that the TME Bulletin service has been provided to. When it is clicked, the User shall be automatically deleted from the TME’s mailing list.
6. Complaint proceedings
- TME Subscriber has the right to complain about TME Newsletter service provision.
- Complaints shall be submitted by means of electronic mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org, within the period of 7 days from the occurrence of an event substantiating the complaint. Complaints filed after this term will not be considered by TME.
- Complaint should contain: email address of the person submitting a complaint (this address will be used to send a reply to complaint), complaint description together with substantiation and recommendation of a solution.
- Complaints are considered within 14 days from the day of its submission. Reply to complaint is sent to email address by means of which it was submitted.
7. Final provisions
- These regulations become effective on the day of their publishing on TME’s Website.
- TME may amend these Regulations at any time, in particular in order to update them in case of TME’s procedures change. Each time when regulations changes are published on the TME Website, they become effective.
- TME reserves the right to terminate TME Newsletter Subscriber’s contract for services defined in Regulations. Termination can be performed by a 7-day notice.
- In case when TME Newsletter Subscriber violates Regulations’ provisions or law regulations, TME shall be authorised to immediately cease TME Newsletter service provision.
- The law proper for all legal relations resulting from the Regulations shall be Polish Law. All disputes shall be settled in an amicable manner by proper common courts of law.
- In case of any additional questions concerning TME Newsletter service provision, please do not hesitate to contact us at: email@example.com or by mail: Transfer Multisort Elektronik sp. z o.o. ul. Ustronna 41, 93-350 Łódź, Polska