Data Protection Policy
Data Protection Policy
Transfer Multisort Elektronik Limited ("We" or “Us”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy (together with any other documents referred to on it) sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. By visiting www.tme.eu/gb you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controllers are Transfer Multisort Elektronik Limited of Suite 1C, Station Road Industrial Estate, Station Road, Coleshill House, Birmingham, England, B46 1HT and Transfer Multisort Elektronik sp z .o.o. of Ustronna 41, Lodz, Poland
Information we collect from you
We will collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us. This is information about you that you give us by filling in forms on our site www.tme.eu/gb (our site) or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. It includes information you provide when you register to use our site, subscribe to our service, search for a product, place an order on our site, participate in social media functions on our site, enter a competition, promotion or survey and when you report a problem with our site. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, financial and credit card information and/or personal descriptions.
- Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our site we will automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time), products you viewed or searched for' page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), methods used to browse away from the page, and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
- Information we receive from other sources. This is information we receive about you if you use any of the other websites (including the international sites) that we operate or the other services we provide. In this case we will have informed you when we collected that data if we intend to share those data internally and combine it with data collected on this site. We will also have told you for what purpose we will share and combine your data. We are working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies). We will notify you when we receive information about you from them and the purposes for which we intend to use that information.
References to other websites
Our site may include references to other websites (not operated by us) which are placed for your convenience and information. We shall not be responsible for any information published under such links or privacy policies used by external websites. Please note that these sites are separate from us and Transfer Multisort Elektronik sp z o.o.. It is recommended that you review the policies of any website that you visit.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
· Information you give to us. We will use this information:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer if you agreed to receive such information;
- If you are an existing customer, we may contact you by electronic means (e-mail) with information about our goods and services if you consented to this. If you are a new customer, and where we permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this. If you do not want us to use your data for marketing purposes, please do not tick the relevant box situated on the registration form on which we collect your data;
- to provide you with the subscription free of charge bulletin newsletter;
- to notify you about changes to our service;
- to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
· Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
1. to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
2. to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
3. to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
4. as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
5. to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
6. to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
· Information we receive from other sources. We will combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We will use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
· Subscription to free-of-charge Bulletins
- The newsletter is a free-of-charge service which informs customers, who have agreed to receive such information, about offers, events and other information connected with the commercial operations of Transfer Multisort Elektronik Limited and our parent company Transfer Multisort Elektronik sp. z o.o.;
- The Newsletter is provided in the form of periodic electronic messages sent by e-mail;
- To subscribe to the newsletter, you have to tick an appropriate box on the registration form giving consent to subscribe to the free newsletter;
- By subscribing to the newsletter, you agree to receive marketing materials distributed in the form of a newsletter by e-mail;
- Your data provided for the purpose of receiving the newsletter is used solely for the purposes of delivering the newsletter;
- The newsletter is issued by Transfer Multisort Elektronik sp z .o.o. and it is distribued with the use of the FreshMail system operated by FreshMail Danuta Fuksa, of Cracow, Dobrego Pasterza 127 lok.67, Poland. Your email address will be provided to FreshMail Danuta Fuksa for the purpose of distributing the newsletter;
- At any time, you can opt out of the newsletter service by taking the following steps:
- enter your email address to which the Newsletter service is provided on the main Website www.tme.eu/gb, (TME Newsletter section).
- then tick the “Unsubscribe” checkbox
- click “OK.”
- A deleting link will be sent to the email address that the TME Bulletin service has been provided to. When it is clicked, you will be automatically deleted from the mailing list.
Disclosure of your information
You agree that we have the right to share your personal information with:
1. Any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
2. Selected third parties including but not limited to:
a) business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with [them or] you;
b) analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site;
We will disclose your personal information to third parties:
1. In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we will disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
2. If Transfer Multisort Elektronik z o.o. or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
3. If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our terms and conditions of supply and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Transfer Multisort Elektronik Limited, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Where we store your personal data
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers and the servers of our parent company, Transfer Multisort Elektronik sp z .o.o. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at Transfer Multisort Elektronik Limited Suite 1C, Coleshill House, 1 Station Road, B46 1HT Coleshill, Birmingham, United Kingdom or email@example.com
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request will be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.