Wisva Optoelectronics is a manufacturer of LED strips and modules from the Far East.
Wisva Optoelectronics uses high quality products from renowned manufacturers, e.g. LEDs build on chips from EPISTAR or self-adhesive tapes from 3M or TESA. Furthermore, the company pays special attention to fast and easy mounting, e.g. by offering different versions of flexible PCB bases.
The strips can be used in outdoor, indoor, decorative, advertisement, or architectural lighting solutions, etc.
The offer from Wisva Optoelectronics includes flexible LED strips:
- in shades of white (warm, neutral, and cool);
- in various colours (red, green, blue, yellow, and RGB);
- with maximum power of 4.8 to 24W per one meter of the strip;
- with 30, 60 or 120 LEDs per one meter of the strip;
- with IP20 or IP65 protection class;
- with different LED packages (2835, 3528, 5050, or 5630);
- with operating voltage of 12 or 24VDC.