RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL FROM THE AGREEMENT
Each consumer who has entered into a distance sales agreement with TME (i.e. using the TME website, by email, fax, or phone) has the right to withdraw from this agreement within 14 days without providing any reasons.
The agreement withdrawal deadline shall expire 14 days after the day:
a. on which the customer or a third party designated by the customer, other than the carrier, came into possession of the goods;
b. on which, in case of agreement to transfer the ownership of numerous goods in separate deliveries, the customer or a third party designated by the customer, other than the carrier, came into possession of the last delivered goods.
To exercise the right of withdrawal from the agreement, the consumer must inform:
Transfer Multisort Elektronik Sp. z o.o.
Ustronna 41, 93-350 Łódź
Tel. 42 645-55-65, Fax: 42 645-55-00
of their decision to withdraw from this agreement by an unequivocal statement (e.g. written letter sent by post, fax, or email).
The customer may use the agreement withdrawal form template, attached to the email confirming placement of order and available to download below, but it is not mandatory to use that template.
To meet the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient for the consumer to send their communication concerning their exercise of the right of withdrawal before expiration of the withdrawal period.
Effects of withdrawal
Upon withdrawal from this agreement, TME shall immediately, and in any event not later than 14 days after the day on which TME was informed of the customer's decision to exercise their right of withdrawal, reimburse all payments received from the customer, including delivery costs (but excluding additional costs due to the customer having chosen a form of delivery other than the inexpensive standard delivery offered by TME). TME will use the same payment method for this refund as the method used by the customer for the original transaction unless the customer has expressly agreed otherwise; in no event will the customer be charged fees on account of this reimbursement. TME may refrain from providing a refund until the reception of goods or until the customer provides proof that they have sent the goods back, whichever is earlier.
Please send back or forward the goods immediately to
Transfer Multisort Elektronik Sp. z o.o.
Ustronna 41, 93-350 Łódź
and in any event not later than 14 days after the day on which the consumer has informed TME of their decision to withdraw from this agreement. The withdrawal deadline shall be met if the consumer sends back the goods before the expiration of the 14 day period. The consumer will have to incur the direct costs of the return of the goods. If the goods cannot be sent back normally via post due to their nature, these costs are estimated to a maximum of approximately PLN 100 for sales in Poland.
The consumer shall only be liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling of the goods other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics, and functioning of the goods.
Lack of right of withdrawal from the agreement and circumstances in which the consumer loses the right of withdrawal.
The consumer shall not have the right to withdraw from the following distance agreements:
1) for rendering services, if the seller has performed the service in full with express consent of the consumer, who had been informed before the service was commenced that upon completion of the service they shall lose their right to withdraw from the agreement;
2) for an agreement the price or remuneration for which depends on the fluctuations on the financial market that are beyond control of the seller and that may occur before the agreement withdrawal deadline expiry;
3) for an agreement where the subject of the service are non-prefabricated goods manufactured as per the specifications of the consumer or designed to satisfy their personalised needs;
4) for an agreement where the subject of the service are goods which are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly;
5) for an agreement where the subject of the service are goods delivered in a sealed packaging that cannot be returned – due to health protection issues or for sanitary reasons – if the packaging is opened after delivery;
6) for an agreement where the subject of the service are goods which, due to their nature, remain inseparably connected with other items after delivery;
7) for an agreement where the consumer expressly requested the seller to visit them in order to perform an urgent repair or maintenance work; if the seller performs other additional services than those requested by the consumer, or if the seller delivers other goods than the spare parts necessary for the repair or maintenance work, the consumer shall have the right to withdraw from the agreement as regards the additional services or goods;
8) for an agreement where the subject of the service are audio or video recordings or computer software delivered in a sealed packaging, if the packaging is opened after delivery; the delivery of journals, periodicals or magazines, except for a subscription agreement;
9) for an agreement concluded in a public auction; and
10) for an agreement for the supply of digital content which is not supplied on a tangible medium, if the performance of the service has begun with express consent of the consumer before the agreement withdrawal deadline expiry and after they have been informed by the seller about losing their right to withdraw from the agreement.
AGREEMENT WITHDRAWAL FORM TEMPLATE
(Fill in and send this form only if you wish to withdraw from your agreement)
Addressee: Transfer Multisort Elektronik sp. z o.o. Ustronna 41, 93-350 Łódź, Poland, Fax: 42 645-55-00, email: email@example.com
I/We(*) hereby declare that I/we(*) am/are(*) withdrawing from the sales agreement of the following goods:
Date of conclusion of the agreement()/receipt():....................
Full name(s) of the consumer(s):....................
Address of the consumer(s):....................
Additional information (not required, but very helpful with quickly resolving the case):
NOTE: The method used for refunds will be the same as the method used by the customer for the transaction unless the customer has expressly agreed otherwise; in no event will the customer be charged fees on account of this reimbursement. If the payment was made with a bank transfer or a credit card, and the consumer does not specify a bank account number, the amount shall be refunded to the bank account or payment card used to make the original payment. In case of COD payment, the amount shall be refunded by postal order of you do not agree to receive the refund via wire transfer):
I agree to have my payment refunded via wire transfer to the following bank account:....................
Signature(s) of consumer(s)
(only if the form is submitted on paper)
(*) Delete as appropriate