The goods delivery time consist of the order processing time and shipment time by the carrier/freight forwarder.
Order processing time
The order processing time is an approximate time counted from the moment of accepting the order to the moment the subject of the order is handed over to the carrier/freight forwarder. The order processing time depends on the availability of the product, the selected form of payment and the choice of carrier/freight forwarder. In the case of goods available in stock and when granting bank transfer with deferred payment, we process the order within the time indicated below, whereas in the case of prepayment, we begin processing the order upon receipt of payment from the customer.
The order processing time for goods delivered in the territory of the United Kingdom is:
- form of shipping Standard*, DHL Express, UPS Express Saver or UPS Standard:
- an order completed Mon-Fri to 2:30 PM Central Europe Time - the shipment leaves the warehouse the same day,
- an order completed Mon-Fri after 2:30 PM Central Europe Time, Saturday, Sunday and public holidays - the shipment leaves the warehouse the next business day.
* If you select the Standard shipping form, the package is sent by air freight chosen by TME.
The customer can choose a later shipping date for the ordered goods by changing the date in the field "expected shipping date of the order" next to a given order.
Shipment transit time
It depends on the selected form of shipping/carrier/freight forwarder and in the UK is:
- air freight: UPS Express Saver - 1 business day following the day of dispatch,
- air freight DHL Express - 1-2 business days following the day of dispatch, wherein the most common is one business day,
- road transport UPS Standard - 3-4 business days following the day of dispatch.
Shipments in the UK are delivered on business days from Monday to Friday.
Transfer Multisort Elektronik Limited is unable to deliver to all areas of the United Kingdom. Please contact us to confirm whether we are able to deliver to your address. We do not accept orders from addresses outside of the UK. If you wish to place an order from outside of the UK, you can do this by visiting tme.eu or contacting with Export Department of Transfer Multisort Elektronik sp. z o. o. in Poland by e-mail: email@example.com, phone number: +48 42 645 54 44.