How to order
- If you visit our web site for the first time, or if you do not have your login and you password yet, fill in the new Customer registration form and register in our Customers’ database.
- If you already have your logging data, fill in the fields: login and password and confirm with the "logging in" button.
- If it is necessary, fill in the contact person identifying form
- If you have any not closed orders, their list will appear in the cart (in the upper right catalogue corner). Then you can add successive products to the previously opened order or to select the new order creation option.
- Select the appropriate article, by using the search engine or browsing through groups of products. During the search you can use your own, previously entered symbols, selecting the "search by my symbols" field.
- Enter the selected quantity of the selected article, paying attention to:
- Multiplicity stated in the “ordered quantity” column,
- Minimum product quantity, which is specified by the fewest quantity stated for a given product in the price chart,
- Delivery completeness – you decide whether, in case of shortage of the required amount in the warehouse, you want to wait for a complete supply of the product (in such case, please tick the window located by a given product in your cart), or you want the products’ delivery to be realized as the warehouse inventory is being replenished (please, do not tick the window by a given product in your cart),
- Customer symbol – here you can enter your own denomination for a TME product. Please confirm the entry by clicking a floppy disc symbol. After entering your symbols to the system, you can refer to them while searching products in the catalogue.
Confirm with the "order" button. Ordering (confirmed with the "order" button) of an article makes it immediately reserved in the warehouse, which is confirmed by the quantity change in the "warehouse quantity" and by the occurrence of the selected product in the cart.
The maximum value of order lines and the entire order submitted in one day are subject to restrictions. If you are unable to add selected articles to the shopping cart due to exceeding these limits, please contact our Sales Department.
If you create a new order, then while adding the first product you will see the order heading, which you need to fill in.
- all the addresses essential for placing the order , i.e. invoicing address, ordering person’s address and shipping addresses possible to select.
- Customer’s order number - company’s own designation of a TME order
- date of realization of the order - order fulfillment date required by a Customer
- NIP/VAT EU numbers - this number will be visible in the invoice
- shipment type - type of carrier fulfilling the package delivery
- type of payment - kind of payment for a given order
The header data can be edited during the whole ordering process.
If you want to order from the offer line, click on the “There is an offer” link by a given product and then click on the “Ordering” button.
A person using this offer can only order a quantity which is proposed at a given price.
If you want to modify the quantity of the element ordered or to resign from the product, proceed to the cart and make the necessary changes, by entering the required quantity in the “new quantity” column and by confirming the alteration with the diskette icon.
The confirmation of the change made will be:
- a new quantity of the product in its product line or removal of a given line from the order
a change of stock on hand in the warehouse
It is not possible to modify a quantity of a product from the offer and from the line, the price of which was set by hand by a TME employee.
If you want to make an advance payment for the products ordered, you have to create a pro forma invoice. For this purpose tick the advance payment in the frame with the method of payment selection while placing your order.
If you want to direct your order to realization, use the “finish the order” button. After having finished the order with the “finish the” button, you will see the summary on the screen. Check, whether all the data entered is correct and confirm your order.
You can also state your e-mail address to which your order confirmation in PDF format will be sent.
If you chose the “advance payment” form of payment, after having closed your order you will see the window with the possibility to proceed to the PayPal/eService payments. You will be also able to print or to take the pro forma invoice in the PDF format.
Orders by prepayment do not consolidate with other orders. Transportation costs shall be calculated to each pro forma invoice.NOTE!
Please, finish the order by means of "finish the order" button before 2 o'clock a.m. acc. to Polish time zone. If until this time you do not direct the order to the execution by means of the "finish the order" button, all products ordered before 2 o'clock a.m. will be removed from your order.