Hammond was founded in 1917 in Guelph, Ontario, Canada. In its initial years the company manufactured radios and amplifiers.
In the late 1920’s Hammond focused on the production of transformers for broadcast and telecommunications media. In the early 1930’s Hammond became the first company in Canada to manufacture electrical cabinets and enclosures. The growing demand for electrical products of all kinds in the 1950’s and 1960’s created new opportunities for the manufacturing of new products and expansion on the enclosure market.
In those years Hammond became the leading supplier of transformers, cabinets and enclosures for the electrical and electronic industries. Hammond has its offices all over the world, including facilities in Canada, USA, Europe and Taiwan.
Hammond offers a wide range of enclosures for electrical and electronic devices:
- general purpose enclosures made of ABS, polycarbonate and aluminum,
- panel enclosures made of ABS, polystyrene, polycarbonate and aluminum,
- mountable enclosures made of ABS and aluminum,
- potting box enclosures made of ABS,
- sloped consoles made of ABS, polystyrene and aluminum,
- display enclosures made of ABS.
This manufacturer's products were found in:
- Embedded Systems (28)
- Passives (7)
- Fans, Cooling and Heating Systems (6)
- Multipurpose Enclosures (1465)
- Remote Control Enclosures (23)
- Enclosure for Embedded Systems (28)
- Enclosures for Devices with Display (12)
- Enclosures for Potting (15)
- Desktop Enclosures (143)
- Shielded enclosures (53)
- Enclosures with Panel (411)
- 19inch Enclosures (47)
- Panel Mounting Enclosures (3)
- Enclosures - Accessories (145)