M8 and M12 connector system is a comprehensive solution providing reliable and secure communication in an industrial environment, especially in industrial automation or app control devices.
The M8 and M12 series from TE Connectivity at TME comprises a range of straight and angular connectors with different numbers of contacts, prepared for installation in any conditions. The mounting process is quick and easy, which saves time and costs.
The remaining features of M8 and M12 series connectors:
- shielded or unshielded version;
- rated voltage: 30V, 60V, or 250V;
- various mounting options: cable, panel (nut at the front or at the back), PCB;
- wide operating temperature range: from -40 to 85°C;
- IP67 degree of protection: protected against short-lasting immersion in water and against dust;
- increased device lifetime and performance of numerous production processes.
The M8 and M12 connectors from TE Connectivity provide solutions you can trust regardless of harsh industrial conditions. They are widely used in industrial automation, food and beverage production, high speed Ethernet applications, and in applications requiring the use of industrial robots.