SPB228-D-2 is a wireless communication module for Wi-Fi and Bluetooth networks, dedicated for industrial applications. Its important feature is simultaneous or completely independent operation in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth standards with the ability to transmit in two bands: 2.4GHz and 5GHz (the module has two MHF-4 antenna connectors). A characteristic feature of the SPB228-D-2 is its large number of serial communication interfaces that facilitate its integration in intended application.
The basic features of this H&D WIRELESS module are:
- dual band operation: 2.4GHz / 5GHz;
- 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi transmission – bitrate up to 867 Mbps;
- Bluetooth 5.0 (Classic / BLE) transmission – bitrate up to 3Mbps;
- serial interfaces;
- 1x PCIe 3.0;
- 1x SDIO 3.0 (4-bit bus);
- 1x UART (for communication with Bluetooth);
- 1x USB 2.0 / 3.0;
- 1x PCM (for transmitting sound via Bluetooth);
- 3.3VDC single supply voltage;
- industrial operating temperature range (from -40 to +85°C);
- M.2 12x16 package (96 pins soldered from the bottom);
- Android and Linux support.
|SPB228-D-2||Module: IoT; Bluetooth 5, Bluetooth Low Energy, Wi-Fi; SMD; M.2|