Teledyne LeCroy is a provider of high quality oscilloscopes, protocol analysers, and related testing and measurement solutions that enable companies across a wide range of industries to design and test electronic devices of all types.
Teledyne LeCroy was founded in 1964, and its headquarters is currently located in Chestnut Ridge in the U.S. Teledyne LeCroy products are used across a wide variety of industries, including semiconductor, IT, consumer electronics, military/aerospace, automotive, and telecommunications.
This manufacturer's products were found in:
Workplace Equipment (247)
Measuring Instruments (247)
- Digital Multimeters (4)
- Meters - Accessories (31)
- Laboratory instruments (9)
- Laboratory instruments - Others (8)
- Laboratory Power Supplies (13)
- Oscilloscopes and Scopemeters (182)
- Measuring Instruments (247)