Your web browser is no longer supported, download a new version
Select country and language
The selected country and language determine your trading conditions, product prices and special offers
You have to enter a customer number and a password
The value entered into the field is too short. The minimum length should be %minLength% characters
Fuses from a reputable producer.
A convenient and innovative solution from LITTELFUSE
We encourage you to subscribe
You will find important and interesting information about new products, distribution and changes on the TME website in each newsletter.
Here you can also unsubscribe from the list.
I have read and understood the TME Newsletter Policy and I hereby give my consent to the sending of TME service's digital information newsletter to my email address. TME Newsletter Policy
1. Transfer Multisort Elektronik sp. z o.o., ul. Ustronna 41, 93-350 Łódź hereby informs you that it will be the controller of your personal data.
2. The personal data controller has appointed a data protection officer, who can be reached via email: email@example.com.
3. Your data will be processed on the basis of point (a) of Article 6(1) of Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter referred to as: GDPR) , in order to send to the provided e-mail address, an electronic news bulletin of TME.
4. Providing data is voluntary, however, it is necessary to send an information bulletin.
5. Your personal data will be stored until you withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data.
6. You have the right to access your personal data and request it to be corrected, deleted, or limit its processing;
7. To the extent that your personal data is processed on the grounds of your consent, you have the right to withdraw that consent. Withdrawal of consent has no bearing on the legitimacy of processing that was performed prior to the withdrawal.
8. You also have the right to file a complaint to a supervisory data protection authority.
This Website is using cookies. Click here to find out more about cookies and their settings.