NINA-W10 modules manufactured by U-BLOX are the smallest industrial Wi-Fi & Bluetooth Communication modules. The stand-alone Nina-W10 modules, manufactured by a Swiss company U-BLOX, combine a highly-efficient, dual-core, 32-bit MCU with the open CPU architecture, and a high-class Wi-Fi/Bluetooth multiradio module. Safety is the top priority in this series of products – the modules are fitted with an integrated cryptographic hardware accelerator with a secure boot option, which ensures the module boots up only in the presence of authenticated software.
The device can operate in an extended range of temperatures and has a small size – it is perfectly tailored to the needs of the industrial market. The modules are specifically dedicated to professional applications, e.g. remote controlled low-power sensors, IoT, telematics, building automation, industrial & medical networks, etc.
The modules have been initially certified for the European, US and Canadian markets.
Characteristics of the NINA-W10 series modules include:
- LX6 32-bit, dual-core, 520kB SRAM, 16Mb FLASH MCU;
- Bluetooth 4.2 -Low-Energy & BR/EDR;
- Wi-Fi - IEEE 802.11b/g/n;
- UART, SPI, I2C, JTAG, GPIO and other interfaces;
- temperature operating range from -40°C to +85°C;
- dimensions: 10x10.6x2.2mm (NINA-W101) or 10x14x3.8mm (NINA-W102);
- antenna socket (NINA-W101 only);
- integrated antenna (NINA-W102 only).
|NINA-W101||Module: IoT; IEEE 802.11b/g/n; SMD; dim.: 14x10x3.8mm; 150Mbps|
|NINA-W102||Module: IoT; IEEE 802.11b/g/n; SMD; dim.: 14x10x3.8mm; 150Mbps|
|EVK-NINA-W101||Start kit: evaluation; USB; NINA-W101; USB, charging|
|EVK-NINA-W102||Start kit: evaluation; USB; NINA-W102-00B; USB, charging|