Caution! Indicated delivery time is estimated based on statistical analysis -
in exceptional cases it can be longer.
Delivery time includes the time in which an order is completed, as well as the time of delivering it by a carrier/freight forwarder.
Order completion time
Order completion time is an estimated time from accepting an order until handing it over to a carrier/freight forwarder. Completion time depends on the accessibility of a given item, selected payment method, as well as selected shipping method. In case of items in stock, when you select the payment-upon-delivery or a wire transfer with deferred payment date, we complete such orders within the period indicated below, whereas in case of pre-payment, we begin the order completion process upon receiving a payment from the customer. Order completion time for orders delivered in Poland is:
- completed order Mon-Fri before 17:00 – Standard shipping method, the parcel leaves the warehouse on the same day,
- completed order Mon-Fri before 17:00 – other than Standard shipping method (a dedicated freight forwarder, delivery via e.g. UPS Standard, DHL Polska, DPD, or other), the parcel leaves the warehouse on the same day or on the next working day,
- completed order Mon-Fri after 17:00, on Saturday, Sunday, or public holiday – the parcel leaves the warehouse on the next working day.
The customer can select a deferred delivery time by selecting a specific date in the “expected shipping date” field for a given order.
Parcel forwarding time
Depends on the selected delivery method/freight forwarder/carrier. In Poland, parcel forwarding time is:
- Standard, DHL, GLS, UPS, DPD, FedEx – 1-2 working days from the day of shipment of goods, usually 1 working day,
- Pocztex Kurier 48 – 1-2 working days from the day of shipment of goods.
Parcels in Poland are delivered on working days from Monday through Friday.