If your complaint pertains to a product's technical defect, please specify the way in which the product does not match the manufacturer's description (specifications), describe the defect, or include a description of use. If your complaint pertains to programmable components, please specify which programmer or programming method was used.
- Complaint proceedings are conducted in compliance with all applicable laws and the seller's terms of cooperation.
- Do not remove our identification labels from the product.
- Please keep the product in its original packaging and store it in accordance with manufacturer's instructions.
- Carefully fill out the complaint protocol and mail it to our address (not as cash-on-delivery) along with the defective product. We kindly ask our consumer clients to contact our Sales Department before sending us the defective product.
1. Your personal data will be processed in order to exercise your rights under applicable provisions of law, pursuant to the concluded sales agreement, in accordance with Article 6(1)(c) of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC.
2. Your personal data can be received by parties responsible for processing personal data on the controller's behalf, pursuant to completing a complaint process. Those parties include e.g. IT services providers, courier companies, and payment processors, and those parties must be processing data on the grounds of an agreement with the administrator and only in accordance with instructions given by the administrator.
3. Your personal data shall be stored until their required storage period expires i.e. one year after settling a complaint.
4. Providing the personal data is voluntary, however it is also necessary to submit complaints and have them processed.