Select country and language
The selected country and language determine your trading conditions, product prices and special offers
The data protection law will change on 25 May 2018. On that day, the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016 (hereinafter referred to as "GDPR") will come into force. That is why we are providing our Clients and Leads with this notice that will inform you about the ways in which we process your personal data.
Transfer Multisort Elektronik Ltd. Coleshill House Suite 1C, 1 Station Road Coleshill, Birmingham, B46 1HT, United Kingdom and Transfer Multisort Elektronik sp. z o.o., ul. Ustronna 41, 93-350 Łódź (hereinafter referred to as "TME") is the Data Controller of your personal data, therefore it determines the methods and goals of processing your personal data. Providing the personal data is voluntary, however it is also necessary for us to conclude contracts and perform services.
Obtaining information on processing of personal data
You can contact the Data Protection Officer on matters concerning the protection of your personal data via email at email@example.com or by sending a letter to our headquarters.
Data collection and the purpose of its processing
We process your personal data because it is necessary to perform a contract with you i.e. provide a service (compliant with Article 6 (1) (b) of GDPR) including:
In addition, we are required by law to process your personal data for tax and accounting purposes.
Furthermore, we may process your personal data for marketing purposes i.e. promoting our products and services. If we do this without using electronic means of communication, the legal basis for those activities is Article 6 (1) (f) of GDPR where conducting marketing activities is a legitimate interest of the Data Controller. However, if we use electronic means of communication for this purpose i.e. e-mail or phone, then due to other applicable laws we only process personal data with your consent (compliant with Article 6 (1) (a) of GDPR).
Your personal data may be transferred to other parties that will process your personal data on their own behalf, including but not limited to:
Retention periods of your personal data
We will retain your personal data for the duration of a contract (performance of services) and after its dissolution:
Rights related to data processing
You have the right to access, correct and transfer your data, limit its processing, object to its processing, or withdraw your consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing that was already performed on the basis of consent prior to its withdrawal (if the processing is consent-based).
Moreover, should you decide that our processing breaches the provisions of GDPR, you have the right to submit a complaint to a data protection authority.
Automated data processing (profiling)
Your personal data will be processed in an automated way (including profiling), however this will not cause any legal or other serious repercussions for you.
Profiling of personal data performed by TME means we process your data (including in an automated manner) and use it to assess some information, in particular to analyse or forecast personal preferences and interests.
For industry branches based on the speed and quality of data transmission, cables have been created in which carrier is not an electrical signal. Traditional cores were replaced with fibers, and information transfer was entrusted to an optical signal.
Depending on the type of fiber used, the user can choose between:
Data transfer is possible in one or two directions. Cables in which transmission is carried out in one direction, we call SIMPLEX, while those in which transmission and reception of signals is possible in both directions – DUPLEX. Depending on the number of transmitted light beams (modes), we divide the wires into single and multimode ones. Single-mode optical fibers are designed to transmit one light wave over long distances, up to 150 km. In the case of multimode optical fibers, the phenomenon of dispersion makes it impossible to send data over long distances. This type of cabling is used by consumers who require high bandwidth, e.g. in local networks at short distances. Choosing fiber optic cables, we face unclear, often complicated markings, which correct reading can be a problem for people who are not familiar with cabling. One of them is the optical fiber dimension 980/1000, meaning the core diameter (980 microns) and the diameter of the jacket (1000 microns).
TME's offer includes HITRONIC® POF polymer fiber optics from Lapp, enabling data transfer in one or two directions. The first group includes wires of the SIMPLEX version, with optical fibers:
• SIMPLEX-PE – black cable with a polymer optical fiber, allowing data transfer in one direction, whose P980/1000 fiber is made of PMMA and a fluoropolymer cladding.
• SIMPLEX-PE-PUR –- orange, halogen-free cable with polymer optical fiber. The cable allows data transfer in one direction. The fiber P980/1000 is made of PMMA and a fluoropolymer cladding. The outer PUR jacket makes it resistant to oil and high temperatures.
• SIMPLEX-FD-PE-PUR – orange, halogen-free cable for guide and movable connections. The polymer fiber with P980/1000 diameter used inside allows data transfer in one direction. Cable dedicated to work in motion, thanks to the very high flexibility. The offer also includes cables in DUPLEX version, with double optic fibers:
• DUPLEX-PE – black, halogen-free polymer fiber cable, enabling data transmission and reception in both directions (DUPLEX). The P980/1000 fiber contains a PMMA core and a fluoropolymer cladding. The wire jacket is made of polyethylene (PE).
• DUPLEX-PE-PUR – orange halogen-free cable with polymer fiber, in the version enabling transmission and reception of data in both directions (DUPLEX) Polyurethane (PUR) jacket provides resistance to high temperature and oils. Two fibers with a P980/1000 diameter are coated with a polyethylene (PE) buffer.
• DUPLEX-HY-PE-PUR – orange halogen-free cable with increased tensile strength. Polyurethane jacket provides additional resistance to temperature and oils. The use of two plastic fibers, protected with a jacket, allows signal transmission and reception in both directions.
• DUPLEX-FD-PE-PUR – orange, halogen-free cable for movable connections, enabling data transfer in two directions. Polymer fibers coated with a polyethylene (PE) buffer, additionally protect fiber optics. The outer polyurethane jacket provides resistance to high temperatures and oils.
• DUPLEX-PNB-PA-PUR – green cable for PROFINET type B applications, permanently installed. Thanks to the use of two PMMA fibers with a P980/1000 diameter, it allows signal transmission and reception in both directions The external polyurethane jacket (PUR) protects the cable against oil and makes the cable resistant to high temperatures.
• DUPLEX-PNB-PA-PVC – cable for PROFINET type B applications, green color, with PVC outer jacket. Dedicated to permanent application in an industrial environment. Two optical fibers with P980/1000 diameter allow the transmission in both directions.
• DUPLEX-PNC-PA-PUR – green cable intended for PROFINET type C applications, with movable connections used in guides. The distinguishing feature of the HITRONIC® POF series is its high flexibility, while maintaining the possibility of working under heavy mechanical loads. The properties to a great extent provides polyurethane outer jacket, which additionally protects the cable against oils.
An effective process that minimizes downtime will accelerate the return on costly investments.
Powered equipment places different demands on cells in terms of capacity, voltage or short circuit current.